Hints and tips
We’ve a few pointers to give you the best possible chance of success. Some might sound obvious, but it’s always worth taking extra care when applying.
- When filling in your form, check it carefully for mistakes and ask someone to read it for you. They’ll look at it with a fresh pair of eyes.
- Complete all sections of the form in detail.
- Check if there’s a closing date, and reply in plenty of time.
- Make a copy of your completed application form before submitting it, to help jog your memory later.
- Spend extra time on questions around your skills, personality and motivations. Examples can come from work, school or life experience, and should be recent, relevant and a real demonstration of your skills.