All too often you hear people saying that young people in Britain have no future.
We disagree. As far as we are concerned, you are the future.
And we should know. Of the 120,000 people we employ, a quarter of them are under 25 – all doing a great job and building rewarding careers with The Co-operative. They certainly do have plenty of attitude, and it is just the attitude we like: keen, ambitious, determined and team-spirited.
Does that sound like you? Then head straight for the Apprenticeship Academy, our inspiring programme for young people aged 16 to 25 who have not had the breaks but definitely have the potential to make the most of a big opportunity.
An apprenticeship with The Co-operative offers:
- A huge choice of businesses, roles and career directions
- Recognised national qualifications
- Vocational qualifications
- Transferable skills for career development
- Your own mentor to help your training
- A proper job, with the proper salary and benefits of a full time employee
- A career in a Group that cares about people