Why work for us?
To keep us ahead as the UK’s largest mutual business, we take our future pretty seriously. That’s why we invest so much in our people, and take great care when it comes to choosing the right apprentices.
As far as we’re concerned, young people are our future. And we should know. Of the 83,400 colleagues in our business, 20% of them are under 25 – all doing a great job and building rewarding careers with us.
The one thing they’ve all got in common? It’s attitude – and it’s an attitude we like: keen, ambitious, determined and team-spirited.
If that sounds like you and you’ve got a whole lot of talent and commitment to bring to the table, then head straight for one of our Apprenticeships. They’re perfect for young people aged 16 to 25 who know what it takes to make the most of a big opportunity.
An Apprenticeship with The Co-operative offers:
- A huge choice of roles and career pathways
- National qualifications
- Vocational qualifications
- Transferable skills for career development
- Your own mentor to help your training
- A proper job, with the proper salary and benefits of a full time employee
- A career in a Group that really does care about its people