Our Area and Regional Managers work with the Head of Branch Network in the development of the service strategies and objectives. They organise and control assigned elements of the branch network to ensure performance objectives are achieved profitably.
They are divided into 3 levels:
- Level 1 covers Managers of the largest flagship branches in our network.
- Levels 2 and 3 cover Area Managers responsible for groups of branches and Regional Mortgage Managers responsible for mortgage sales across branch regions.
Whichever level a Regional or Area Manager works in, he or she is expected to:
- Provide inspiration and leadership to a number of branches to ensure the delivery of the business plan for the Region.
- Establish a high performance culture amongst the branch management team.
- Build strong relationships with Bancassurance division to manage mortgage and insurance products.
- Maximise income generation review network services strategies to maximise service delivery.
- Lead and drive the delivery of agreed management and processes ensuring individuals receive effective support & development in managing their performance.
- Define, agree and implement throughout their region, the necessary strategies and processes in respect of performance targets.
- Ensure own region operates in a compliant manner and adheres to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Understand the local business drivers and issues that have an impact on branch performance.
- Maximise performance of Branch Managers and their teams by identifying and development and training needs, and ensure coaching or delivery of training takes place.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of divisional climate and culture.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Area and Regional Manager financial services jobs and related financial careers.