Working in either one of our Co-operative Bank or Britannia branches, a Branch Manager is the face of The Co-operative Bank to our customers. This role is all about developing, motivating and leading the team to deliver excellent customer service in a busy high street branch. They ensure performance targets are met and exceeded, and they work with the team to contribute to the achievement of the overall business plan. They also build effective capability in the team to ensure performance targets are achieved whilst continually maintaining all quality, regulatory and procedural standards.
A Branch Manager is expected to:
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate employees.
- Plan, organise, control and monitor the activities of the team to optimise resources.
- Continually review and measure team activities against performance targets.
- Develop team understanding of business plans and current performance.
- Participate fully in recruitment activities.
- Carry out all required team management and administrative activities.
- Ensure all operational problems are rapidly analysed and resolved.
- Manage the effective introduction of any changes and developments into the work of the team.
- Resolve customer queries and issues raised by staff.
- Assist and support business planning activities.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Branch Manager financial services jobs and related financial careers.