As a Customer Relationship Advisor working in either one of our Co-operative Bank or Britannia branches you will be dealing with individual customer contacts while providing a high level customer service at all times.
They are responsible for assessing the needs of these customers for advice, guidance and service and solutions. They will then select and provide advice, guidance and product recommendations that meet identified customer needs.
A Customer Relationship Advisor is also required to:
- Delivering excellent customer service, you'll develop a network of contacts and use customer feedback to make sure we exceed the expectations of every customer.
- Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner, including updating all computer-based records.
- Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries and conversations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviour guidelines and performance targets.
- Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice to less experienced staff.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Customer Relationship Advisor financial services jobs and related financial careers.