As a General Advisor working in either one of our Co-operative Bank or Britannia branches you will be dealing with individual customer contacts, enquiries and requests in an effective way that keeps our customers happy and is also in line with our procedures and standards.
They are responsible for assessing customer contacts and enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance service and solutions. They will then select and provide advice, guidance and product recommendations that meet identified customer needs.
A General Advisor is also required to:
- Provide a cashiering and hosting service that exceeds our customer's expectations by building and maintaining relationships.
- Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner, including updating all computer-based records.
- Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries and conversations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviour guidelines and performance targets.
- Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice to less experienced staff.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about General Advisor financial services jobs and related financial careers.