As a Senior Branch Advisor working in either one of our Co-operative Bank or Britannia branches you will be planning, developing, motivating, organising and controlling the activities and resources of a team to deliver operational objectives, not only building effective capability in the team to ensure targets can be achieved, but also continually maintaining all quality, regulatory and procedural standards. At this level, the team may be large and carrying out standard activities, or may be medium-sized, engaged in specialist, complex duties so previous experience in similar roles will be advantageous for applicants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading, developing, coaching and motivating employees to ensure they are aware of and capable of delivering their responsibilities.
- Planning, organising, overseeing and monitoring the activities of the team to optimise resources.
- Continually reviewing and measuring team activities against performance targets, standards and service levels.
- Leading recruitment activities for the team, including making decisions on individuals.
- Ensuring all required team management and administrative activities are carried out effectively.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Senior Branch Advisor financial services jobs and related financial careers.