A Customer Support Coach at The Co-operative trains, supports and influences staff and managers where appropriate, to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge and behaviours to achieve their targets and their compliance and quality standards.
Carrying out a range of coaching and coaching-related activities to facilitate the provision of effective services to customers, this role requires strong coaching, training and mentoring abilities. Customer Support Coaches should not only have excellent customer service and related skills and be able to train others accordingly, they should also have good presentation skills.
Key job requirements are to:
- Develop and provide feedback on individual performance.
- Identify and deliver appropriate coaching to individuals to address development needs.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to staff in assigned areas in order to improve capability and efficiency.
- Work with coaching colleagues locally, or in other functions and in liaison with L&D as appropriate, to share and implement best practice.
Team Manager Coach
It is the role of a Team Manager Coach within The Co-operative to uplift the coaching capability of Team Managers within Customer Service.
They plan, develop, motivate and monitor the coaching activities and resources of a team to ensure best practice in coaching is embedded and sustained.
Covering across multiple sites in Manchester, Stockport, Skelmersdale and Leek, they coach around 9 Team Managers and are responsible for:
- Ensuring the consistency of coaching and support provided.
- Reviewing coaching and development plans
- Measuring, assessing and reporting coaching practice throughout Customer Service.
- Sharing best practise to ensure coaching capability within Customer Service continues to mature and grow.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about related financial services jobs and financial careers.