A Customer Advisor is the first point of contact for customers, so it is vital they make a good impression. As well as dealing with customer requests about products and services, a large part of the role is identifying additional products the customers will benefit from and advising accordingly. They provide a great service that customers value and one that encourages them to come back to us time and time again.
The Co-operative is always looking for passionate people to further their financial careers by joining our Customer Advisor team. There are targets to meet and high standards of quality to reach, but the buzz of dealing with such a variety of calls, and finding that perfect solution for the customer is hard to beat. Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting sales targets and maximising sales opportunities by promoting Co-operative Banking Group products.
- Providing high levels of customer service that ensure customer needs are fully understood and met.
- Providing best advice.
- Following up on services provided.
- Maintaining awareness of Co-operative Banking Group and competitor products.
- Operating within regulatory requirements.
- Helping to ensure that the business environments operate within the letter and spirit of regulatory and legal requirements.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Customer Advisor financial services jobs and related financial careers.