Our Customer Service Managers provide a high level of customer service that ensures customer needs are fully understood and met, providing the best advice about our range of financial products and services. They are part of a people-facing team dedicated to meeting our customers’ needs and maintaining the highest levels of service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting sales targets and maximising sales opportunities by promoting The Co-operative Banking Group products.
- Provide the best advice.
- Following up on services provided.
- Maintaining awareness of The Co-operative Banking Group and competitor products.
- Operating within regulatory requirements.
- Helping ensure that the business environments operate within regulatory and legal requirements.
Find out more about Customer Service Manager financial services jobs and related financial careers by clicking on search & apply.