A Team Manager in one of our Contact Centres leads, develops and motivates a team to deliver operational requirements by monitoring, co-ordinating and coaching the team in work practices and appropriate behaviours. Team Managers are also responsible for carrying out employee reviews and managing performance issues.
With day-to-day responsibility for building effective capability in the team and ensuring that customer needs are met, it is also an essential part of this financial services job to maintain all quality, regulatory and procedural standards.
Amongst many other attributes, a Team Manager with The Co-operative Banking Group needs:
- Capability of leadership within a team.
- Ability to excel in team work.
- Appropriate knowledge of specialist activities.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of business operations, particularly in areas of activity.
- Knowledge of customers and competitors.
- Relevant commercial and financial understanding.
- Understanding of business objectives and key result areas.
Click 'Search and Apply' to find out more about Team Manager financial services jobs and related financial careers.