Our goal is to turn stock around 3-4 times whislt maintaining stock availability at 96%.
We are responsible for sourcing, buying, stock planning, stock control and providing technical packs to suppliers, whilst managing supplier and ethical audits. We are also responsible for maintaining quality and analysing returns. We are a critical support service for our diverse sales channels.
We deliver the financial results to reflect a true and fair view of our business performance, enabling effective decision making at senior level. We are an invaluable support service for our diverse sales channels.
To work in the finance team, you’ll need experience of working within a finance function, preferably in the private sector. Key accountabilities:
- To ensure constantly smooth and efficient runnning of the finance department
- To meet tight deadlines within the finance department
- To open new customer accounts and pass for financial checks
- To maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of raw material stock at all times and any variances/anomalies reported to Finance Manager as they occur
- To assist the warehouse in preparing and shipping all foreign fabric and trims for offshore orders
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes and operating practices within the Finance Department
To find out more about opportunities in Purchasing and Finance, please click on ‘Search and Apply’.