The Business Standards Team is a diverse business that supports Sunwin IT Services in the following areas:
- Call Deployment
- MFD Project
- Desktop Quotes and Orders
- Invoice Matching
- East of England Service Desk
- Sharepoint Administration
- ISO 9001:2008 maintenance certification and internal audits
Find out more about roles and job vacancies within our Business Standards team below.
Based in our Manchester Head Office, Office Administrators are the backbone of the Branch and Desktop Support functions ensuring support cover is maintained 7 days a week.
The service provided by our administration team ensures that the department continues to operate effectively. Providing call deployment to branch engineers, service reports to Senior Managers, a full invoice matching function, centralised billing of printers for our Funeralcare and Food businesses, the team works to meet set objectives and tight period end deadlines.
To find out more about opportunities as an Office Administrator, please click on ‘Search and Apply’.
Office Administrator Team Leaders
Office Administrator Team Leaders support our Office Administrators, ensuring that all staff can complete their work. They also continually look for ways to improve our administration service and ensure all work meets the highest standards.
To find out more about opportunities as an Office Administrator Team Leader, please click on ‘Search and Apply’.
Service Desk Analysts
Our Service Desk Analysts provide the first contact for our customers when system problems occur.The service desk team log all calls, attempt 1st and 2nd line resolutions where possible or manage the onward call resolution through to other Sunwin It teams. This team functions 7 days a week, from 7am until 10pm,
To find out more about our East of England Service Desk Analyst roles, please click on ‘Search and Apply’.
Business Standards Manager
Our Business Standards Manager heads up the area that supports the Business Standards Analyst, Office Administrator Team Leader and Service Desk Analysts.
This section of the business is responsible for:
- Continually improving and maintaining the ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System.
- Providing a support and development team to implement SharePoint technology.
- The design, creation and administration of InfoPath electronic XML forms contributing towards a paperless, workflow driven environment.
- Providing analysis of current business process and working with the business to streamline and continually improve documented procedures.
The Business Standards Manager is responsible for scheduling all audits of the business divisions within Sunwin IT Services, and ensuring that our certificate of registration is maintained.
To find out more about opportunities in the Business Standards Manager role, please click on ‘Search and Apply’.